There is no God because we are God.

Collective radiation solar bodies of light and infinite consciousness.

We are the most intelligent creatures on earth. Some more so than others. We have overcome almost all obstacles and established a prefrontal cortex (planning region) and high levels of spatial memory in the hippocampus along with the ability to communicate socioculturally with each other despite long distances and physical barriers.

This shows that at a quantum level, we are all entangled on a subconscious level. I truly believe that we are meant to love each other, have lots of fruit, sex, and curiously be playful fun, growth, and learning.

Daily imagination becomes reality. You create your own reality. You guide your own destiny. There is no predestination because you choose to live. Before you cross the street, what do you do? You look both ways. In that sense, you decide not to die today.

But what do you fear? How do you overcome fear? And seize greed. We all want to avoid pain and receive pleasure all the time. How can we maximize this? Hedonism, stoicism, egotistic altruism, and optimistic nihilism [we're all fucked anyway, so have fun while it lasts and another couple of billion years]. Earth will only last for another century given our rate of energy and resource depletion..... How depressing. Well, try to be happy. I'm happy. I'm happy. I'm happy. I'm happy. I'm happy. Fuck the existential crisis, please.

My top 5 friends are: happy, happy, happy, happy, and happy.

Why do you do believe what you believe, do what you do, what do you do, where do you live, when will you do it, and how will you get there?

This answers: "Who are you?"

There is no God because I am God and we are Gods on Earth. We are the creators of heaven and hell. The Bible is man-made and man-written. Talking snakes devolved to be less evolutionarily successful - does that even make any sense? [Hint: no.]

There is the problem of evil which doesn't actually allow a spiritual God to exist. It goes like this:

  1. If an omnipotentomnibenevolent and omniscient god exists, then evil does not.
  2. There is evil in the world.
  3. Therefore, an omnipotent, omnibenevolent and omniscient god does not exist.
God only exists because of the empathic part of the brain and the need to believe in something, be important, and belong in a tribe, bubble, or community. Logically, God is fake. God is like Santa Claus. He is not real. I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Mine shattered at 18 years old and my ego came crumbling down as I had to find all new friends and culture. 

Core values: empathy, emotional/financial/intellectual intelligence, and doing the best you can do given your environmental circumstances. 

Our brains have not evolved as fast as technology. Remember that. 

Computers are perfect, impartial, and get rid of boring, repetitive tasks.

Humans are imperfect, immoral, and do dumb things over and over and punish themselves for the same mistake. Forgive yourself. Love yourself. Take care of your body. Exercise 2 hours a day for 6 days a week and I promise you that you won't need any pills or surgery. Swimming and tai chi are the best forms of exercise for longevity. Friends will motivate you and help you live longer (dopamine and other neurological chemical cocktails). 

The greatest investment you can make is in yourself, your own time, love, and money. You have limited life energy and glycogen stores until you die in around 75-100 years depending on your thoughts! Who are you? :)

I am the best version of me.

Keep telling yourself that. Every single day. 

I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.


I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.

Then you will be able to love others, which is your ultimate goal and desire. To help others succeed and become as successful as yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills