Do da John Wall - "I'M IN IT TO WIN IT."

Inching the upscale of desired dreams, I've been having a lot of nice ones lately. Every night before I go to sleep I put my face right up next to the mirror and take out the boogy monster's booges out of my eyes. Whenever I do, I always have a dream. One time I had a dream that I was playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops, but it was in second person. How do I explain? It was like I could move around and sense everything, but there were optical mainstream controls to harness what I would do. Basically a Wii format of playing and I could feel everything that happened to the character. So in this dream, I had a Famas (semi-automatic machine gun) with an a-cog scope and I was up against twenty zombies.


Finally, a FAGTEWAGH scary aDSGAIENGHAEG lady Gaga zombie popped out and started strangling me. I was SCREAMING, "WTSHAEDFIHGADSDF!!!" Then I woke up. And Nelly said on the radio, "It was only just a drea~ e~ eeem~"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills