Best Day (in a long time)

Sarah: I'm bored... (T . T) Anyone want to text or play Draw Something or Words with friends or something ??


David Ho-jeen Park I would, but my iPod got stolen..
about an hour ago ·  ·  


Sarah AnnMarie Radomski Ah okay ~ that sucks.. D:
Hope you get your iPod back ! :P

about an hour ago via mobile   


David Ho-jeen Park thanks, though I'm probs not going to find it :/
luckily, I'll get one for my birthday (again)

about an hour ago ·  ·  


Sarah AnnMarie Radomski You're welcome ~ haha well that's good ~ you just have to wait a little over 3 months or 3 & 1/2 months to get one again. xD
about an hour ago ·  ·  


David Ho-jeen Park ahh you know my birthday XD


Sarah AnnMarie Radomski Haha you have it on your profile, silly xP


David Ho-jeen Park I knew that :) still can't wait I have an iPod nano, but only songs.. its pretty sad


Sarah AnnMarie Radomski Ah okay haha yeah ~ must be kind of a tease to have an iPod but only songs. xD Well hopefully the time will go fast enough to get your new iPod for your birthday. Why don't you just buy a new one now though ? O__o


David Ho-jeen Park not enough moolah


David Ho-jeen Park and I want time to freeze


David Ho-jeen Park today's been a really awesome day - first time I saw Wrigley Field and the first time I saw the Cubs, my favorite team, WIN :)
about an hour ago ·  ·  


Sarah AnnMarie Radomski Oh really ?? That's great ! ^^ The Cubs are my favorite team too ! I was planning on going to a Cubs game this summer. I've actually never went to one before & I've lived here my whole life.. Dx
about an hour ago ·  ·  


David Ho-jeen Park yeah I hope you can see them too! I felt pretty lucky too because I have great friends - free dinner @ Clark St. (alfredo pasta pizza - really good!), free Cubs game because my friend's dad is a stationary worker, free Scooter's ice cream (Chocolate Yum Yum), and an awesome car ride home making funny faces at people and punch buggy! all in a day's worth. that is why I wish time would freeze just for today.
about an hour ago ·  ·  


David Ho-jeen Park I just feel really good today and want to share this with everyone! :) I never felt like this in a long time
about an hour ago ·  ·  


Unique Highlight:


I felt pretty lucky too because I have great friends - free dinner @ Clark St. (alfredo pasta pizza - really good!), free Cubs game because my friend's dad is a stationary worker, free Scooter's ice cream (Chocolate Yum Yum), and an awesome car ride home making funny faces at people and punch buggy! all in a day's worth. that is why I wish time would freeze just for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills