David's Dream Series: Hotel Lobby/Ninja/Playground/Arcade/Bar

So I start off inside a hotel. I'm making my way across the lobby when I see a huge wooden playground in the middle. I go all the way to the top. (About three big steps.) I see a sniper with my hawk eye vision - I don't even know how that happened! - and a bunch of people are going up the playground up a metal chain ladder that's usually for climbing adventures. I kick one of them off and a bunch go down with them. It's similar to dominos except with people. The chains go on fire and I remember swooping down to kick some ass. Ninja style. I do a backflip kick and the bad guy goes flying! Then I remember there's snipers on me because I hear a loud BANG! And I make a run to a hotel door. I open it up and there's a mini arcade inside. I see the crane game, the pony ride, and some car racing ones. I go over to the crane and start playing immediately without coins. Then I awake. Or I forgot the rest. Usually the latter, but I like a cohesive ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills