Superbad

Seth: I joined this class because I thought I was going to be cooking with a partner. But she's never here, and I don't get twice the grades for doing all the work.Teacher: I didn't invent odd numbers, Seth.Seth: I know, but look at Evan. Just look at him.Evan: [His partner is tying on his apron] Hey, don't keep me waiting much longer, I'm getting impatient up here.Seth: I'm over here in my unit, isolated and alone, eating my terrible tasting food, and I have to look over at that. That looks like the most fun I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's B.S. - excuse my language. I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bullshit - and I'm sorry. I'm not putting down your profession, but it's just the way I feel. I don't want to sit here, all by myself, cooking this shitty food - no offense - and I just think that I don't need to cook tiramisu. Am I going to be a chef? No. There's three weeks left of school, give me a fuckin' break! I'm sorry for cursing.Teacher: All right, Jules' partner isn't here either, pair up with her, station four.Seth: Jules? Alright I'll give it another shot - give home-ec another shot.Share this quote

Go out, Grab it, and Get it done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills