THE Interjection You Should Subjugate Yourselves With

Here I am, staring at my computer, writing today, waiting for some finery confection, thinking about who the fuck even reads my stupid blog and who would take their time to read past this first sentence? It made me reflect on the couple years and many hours I have spent reviewing and revising stuff on my blog and wondering who reads this? Well, considering I have no viable form of advertising nor any way to tell my friends, far or close (thoughts are very personal, private, and reserved for an anonymous reader),

Will you be the first follower who will actually read the "literature" that I typed/produced with currently disfigured hands and previously uninterrupted composure?

Also, it would be nice to have an editor. I need feedback people!

Editor's note: David has a dislocated/chipped/fractured ring finger. Please follow him if you care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills