WTF Girls!

Gossip Girls
Everyone gossips to some degree, but damn. I thought Kelly was the "worst person in the world," and now you're having Sushi with her? What is the point?

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts

Ever make the mistake of believing your significant other when she says she doesn't want any gifts? She may not demand gifts, but she would never turn one down, and she probably really, really wants one. As confusing of a mind game as it may be, man up and get her a gift regardless. 


Low Standards

Men will never understand why beautiful women go for the low-life drug dealer who sells pot out his basement. You deserve better than that. Like me, for example.

"I Don't Care"

Similar to the, "I'm fine" scenario, if your lady counterpart utters these words, then you should be on your guard. For example, let's say, you're planning a nice romantic evening and you ask your girlfriend where she would like to eat (because you're a gentleman) and her response is, "Wherever you want, I don't care." Now, that sounds all fine and dandy, but what she really means is, "I do care, and if you don't know where I want to go, then you don't really know me at all." Beware these words!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills