My Reaction to Alchohol Drinker's Ignorant Statements About Casual Drinking

Confidence may be a byproduct of the alcohol, but you seemed to have oversimplified it. Other than rational control, alcohol addiction is very hard to manage and can actually mangle your social life into little pieces of regret if not drunken cautiously. However, you are wise by knowing your limits. I'm not condemning you, but just trying to get you to see the other perspective. I agree that drinks are awesome! My friend is a social butterfly on them..I'm just saying. I can proudly say that I have no prior experience with alcohol, and I've only educated myself on its effects, both positive and harmful consequences resulting from its consumption. It's great that you're doing it as a recreational thing, not a sport...I'm worried it will get out of hand because you can not control who influences you (referring to your environment).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills