Took the Words Out of My Mouth

I’m more than a test score because no test can measure creativity. My music, my writing, and my art are way more impressive than my SAT score. I think that lazy people put too much emphasis on a test score because it’s easier to judge a person by pinpointing how worthwhile of a person they are with a simple number. To look at the sum of someone’s accomplishments, read their writing, and take into account their life challenges is a much more complicated and difficult way to judge them. It’s worse than judging a book by it’s cover, and more like judging a book by on 4 star rating online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills