Quality 8/30-31/12

Most people have some sort of idea about their next day, but a smaller concentration of people actually commit to what they actually believe. Through this small, quality work, I expect to focus upon what things can be realistically achieved in this short life. We live in a painful, sorrowful, and horrifying world; just to be realistic. With this, comes the literal lifetime filled with, in some special cases, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Many joys come out of life too, amidst the madness. I'd like to showcase exactly how this can become reality. Of course, I am not the only one with this driving, intrinsic purpose inside. Most people, I state once again, have some grasp on what they want out of life. Honestly, I would just love it if I could share with you, my reader, intended or unintended, what I believe can give you your own purpose.
I will begin with a subject that we are all mostly fond of: school. For some individuals, it is an educational foundation full of people, tools to succeed, and wisdom attained for a lifelong journey. School may be a safe-haven or an idealistic utopia for them. However, for others, it is simply another place, maybe even prison, that we are forced to be in where they must labor daily without reason. Every day.
Then there a handful of people like me trying out a combination of the two extremes in the "graham bell" or scholarly spectrum. It is as though I am an amateur scientist formulating a premature hypothesis in the test phases of life. The only exception being that

What is in your bucket list?
Anything I could expand on? Specifically?

[classmates' responses:]
expand on the school paragraph
^
|
What she said
That was intense!!! Great vocabulary
I want to call a marching band to attention before I die

I'm not sure what I read
but it was engregry [spelled strangely (?)]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills