After School

I'm sick and tired of having to go to school; I've already been in the system for my whole life, and now I'm 19 years old. I really just want to start over. And that's why I'm choosing to go into the military. Specifically, I want to join the Navy and maybe one day join the Navy Seals because I want to prove to myself and my country that I am the best. I'm going to get high marks on the ASVAB if I study every day. And I'm getting rid of my high blood pressure and belly fat once I start working out. I'm extremely motivated to the point of no return. My life has been devoted. I am sacrificing my security and freedom to give it back to my country. God Bless America. July 8th, 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills