My Almost Losing My Virginity for the First Time with a Girl I met at the Hyatt on the 11th floor 1-9-2017

She offered me a free massage with the molly and I couldn't resist.
She just put split a molly in two and put it into my mouth.
Anyway, she put lotion on her hands and started rubbing my back while my undershirt was on.
There were about 10 other people in the room including Blake, who kind of liked her [but not as much as me haha]
They were just watching or at least pretending not to
I didn't care because I was on molly and it was in the moment haha.
So she just kept massaging my back and I took off my shirt and undershirt
to make it easier.
I asked and she used all the lotion haha
but at the same time
I was massaging her.
Her legs were parallel to mine
so I was
massaging her legs
when she's behind me
like her feet and legs
:smiley:
but kind of in
an intense way
molly makes it feel a lot more intense XD
yeah!
like that
but when I massaged her legs
like so
she began bringing them in closer to me
like tightening
you know
and it felt good haha
so I kept going.
She gave me the go when she did that
and I started
moving up
her thighs
and I touched her breasts.
She recently got nipple piercing three days ago
It felt nice that she let me touch
her butt.
It was clearly going to be
more than a massage
at that point.
We just knew
and I was
facing down
on the bed
for a better position
and she was
on top of my back
and she was massaging me
really well
rubbing on my back
and I was
grabbing her ass
and I went up and down
her thighs
and my hands
were just doing their thing
and I heard her moaning
and I was groaning as well
so the people there I imagine
were listening
but we didn't care.
Then, she started
nibbling my ear
and sucking on it
and then sucking on my neck
and I just turned around
and started french kissing her
she put her tongue inside my mouth
and I sucked on it
etc x3
I then kissed her neck gently
and she slid her hand
down my pants
:wink:
okay
anyway
she said let's have sex
and right after she said that
a girl named Kelsie
was like
there were other people in the room
you can't have sex
LOL
then she was like
I gotta go to the bathroom
and I was like..............................................
oh no
and she threw up after a short time
I found out later
I think
Kelsie was just listening the whole time
I just realized lol
but yeah
that was
a cockblock if you've ever heard of one
complete buzzkill lol
and so yeah
that's my story
the touching felt
a lot better
than normal
especially because of
the molly and
it was my first time
actually going down
on a girl. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills