Do You Have A Vision?

Vision creates intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.

Do not go so much for carrots or sticks. It's a very shallow form of motivation.

It's like having a fire in your heart and it fuels you. It can consistently motivate you for life.

Stop getting hooked on external validation.

Reground it in your self.

See yourself as fighting for something.

I'm a hero on a hero's journey and I have a significant calling in my mind. And that's all that matters. I believe it. It's good enough to get me up in the morning. My motivation is so strong it can bust through walls. It rubs off on other people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills