NC: Happy New year!!!! Party Popper on Google Party Popper on Google Party Popper on Google Party Popper on Google
I hope you have an amazing year! (:

Me: Happy New Year's! Yes I did. How you did too {hope}

N: Thanks! (:
Nice advice! (;

You're welcome! (;

Text me when something good happens for you today (:
"To whoever reads this, I hope something good happens to you today.

You texted me xd

Lol Face With Tears of Joy on Google
Well, I'm glad I could make your day a little brighter.
Winking Face on Google Android 7.0
Thank you Winking Face With Tongue on Google

You're welcome 
Winking Face on Google Android 7.0
❤️

So much love Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes on Google ❤️

NC: I love spreading love and positivity to people. I was homeschooled k through 12th grade. So, my parents taught me things from public schools and different stuff. Loyalty, truthfulness, kindness, confidence, positivity, to treat others how you want to be treated, etc. I live my life like that. Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes on Google ❤️Folded Hands on Google

That's amazing. I've learned how to foster it within myself with repetition and self-deinforcement plus friends keep me accountable when I ask Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes on Google ❤️Thumbs Up on Google
reinforcement

Nice! Clapping Hands on Google OK Hand on Google
It's a struggle being positive when you're going through ridiculous nonsense. I always try to keep positive thoughts though. What you think will come into reality.

I always say I'm sexy and I know it. Every morning. Flexed Biceps on Google Smirking Face on Google
That's super true

Lol Face With Tears of Joy on Google . I don't blame you. I do the same thing. Face With Tears of Joy on Google Smirking Face on Google  It's a good way to boost up your self esteem.
I like listening to the song too. Face With Tears of Joy on Google Face With Tears of Joy on Google

Hell yeah. Do you ever just look in the mirror and go, "damn!" But for real I check myself out in the mirror..... {etc.}

Lol Face With Tears of Joy on Google . It definitely works if you're not in a relationship and need a self esteem boost. Like, attention from a significant other is nice. If you don't have one though, u can give that self care//attention to yourself. 

Yup^^ that's what I do

Thumbs Up on Google Thumbs Up on Google
Hey, what's your major?

Computer science Thumbs Up on Google Thumbs Up on Google
But I can also talk about philosophy, psychology, and astrobiology OK Hand on Google

That's amazing!

Yourself?

OBGYN

What is that exactly?

Obstetrician and Gynecologist

Very fancy. That's checking people's privates for disease right?

No Face With Tears of Joy on Google
Hold on
Shows me Google'd "obgyn definition"

Oh hahaha

Yeah, that's been my dream since I was like 3

Awh
Dreams do come true

Yep, I'm working hard towards that dream

That's inspiration
I'm trying to learn computer science to becomce a teacher and help the next generation solve problems

Wow, that's amazing! Luke, world problems? Disease, hunger, homelessness, racism, hate, etc?

Yes! And many more Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes on Google

Amazing! Clapping Hands on Google Clapping Hands on Google Clapping Hands on Google

G'night I have to wake up at 5:15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills