4/12/19 8:03 AM

I woke up around 7:30.

First, I'm counting and selling cards for $900 to a girl. I receive the money from her, which is great. She doesn't want what I give her at $300 plus a retail markup. So I begin counting the monies. I hand her the cards with the change.

I head outside into nature barefoot oddly enough for some reason. I'm underneath a gazebo looking for the answer are we human or are we..? I'll be on my way... And the search goes on and on and on and on.

I see a beehive and a hivewacker contraption. It has wax on it along with combs to stomp out bees.

Lastly, I see many bugs and little insects floating around everywhere. I'm not sure what they are, but they are definitely deadly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills