Do you really really want to be a billionaire?

Then think like this. 

Try your best. Try really really hard and be smart. Don't autopilot through life. Every single day. Your easy decisions are decided in moments like these. 

while alive(glycogen
Sell. 
Code. 
Sleep. 
Repeat.

"I am better than you."

"I can accomplish anything."

"The rules don't apply to me."

"I really don't care." Do you? Dodge taxes too! If you give money, give it very publicly and make sure you get all the credit you deserve. "Fake it until you make it" demands this. 

"I love my hobbies."

  • Elon Musk collects James Bond memorabilia.
  • Warren Buffett collects ukuleles.
  • Bill Gates collects books and manuscripts.
  • Mark Zuckerberg kills and eats his own food.
  • Jeff Bezos collects old rocket parts."

xoxo always and forever more never ending infinite loop e = m*c^2





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills