Sleep bro.

Phil Heath interview on Valuetainment.

Insanity, madness, really looked at who you are as an individual misunderstood and scrutiny, how you look without your clothes on to look perfect, my effort alone without the internet, pumping iron on VHS watched at least 3 times, sponsorship in high school, I need more time but I'll make it count, how many wins, I'm about to go ahead and beat these guys. Partying it up Saturday, but I'm thinking "how can I get better?" I'm being so stubborn. I just could not take "no" for an answer. Jay Cutler, Phil Health, and analyzing every little thing at behavior. You're not seeing what I'm seeing. I exhaled.

I own it. Win. No promos or nothing until I do it. I don't have to tell you shit. I have to say it to myself, "are you ready?" You do it.

That's when the tears come. To the heartbreak to the lies to the deceit. You're damn right I'm happy. It's worth it. Mount Olympia only 13 people. Mortal Kombat fatalities totem pole for competitors. It's about who won Mr. Olympia 8 times. Dorian Yates. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Stand in one room but have a long conversation without saying one word. Pay homage to a legend. Don't forget where I came from. It would be an honor to be tied with you tying second.

Not just a ra-ra speech. The nod like that yeah. If you need some validation. Stop posting all of your pictures on Instagram. They don't want to hurt your feelings. This is what it takes to be a champion.

Amount of sleep I get, water I drink per hour, metric system, 2 TB worth of photos and videos you've never seen and I will write a book one day. Sharipe and draw what I want to. Body is very dynamic and changes. Deal with the outside word and life. Divorce. Robbed millions of dollars. I get hammered on social media. Expect someone to like it and not like it. All the time analyst every time and every day. Life's a game. I love it, I love it, I love it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills