Double Rainbow (CRAZY DAY)

Today was a bright and vivid day with a double rainbow - ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! It's starting to look like a triple rainbow. Nah, I'm just crazed.

Some woman came up to me today. Let me explain. I was coming home from Tiger Tae Kwon Doe as usual, but my dad said that we should go to Walmart. I said, I have too much homework so I'll pass up your offer. Then dad said he was going to go to Super Target with Jeffery, my brother. Simply, I said, alright, fine with me. Dad stopped the car in front of the house and dropped me off. Jeff annoyingly repeated dad, take out the trash. Confecting that I was forced to do so. I took the recycling bin and embraced the tough, cold weather. Did I forget to mention that our school had a double snow day last Wednesday and Thursday? So I grabbed the shovel to plow out a space for both the trash cans. It was tough, considering the twenty four inches and a reputation as the third largest blizzard recorded in the city of Chicago. While in labor, a woman comes up with her tiny white ass dog. (Sorry for the word, but it is what it is.) Her dog is probably chilling to a hibernation point and this woman is trying to talk with me for thirty minutes. I could've done homework, but I couldn't. I had to talk with this crazy woman trying to talk to me about something at approximately 8:30 P.M. talking, babbling on about some bullshit. I know. I read a book on Body Language and she is shitting herself. Whenever she mentions anything she touched her face as though she is a wonder-woman putting on her makeup. It's crappy looking, hun. Well she's still babbling like a yoohoo and I don't know what the hell to do. She mentioned something about her car breaking down, she needs a car from Enterprice and my dad needs to drive her there when he is free? WTF. Worldwide Tae-kwon-do Federation. She asked when he is free I say Monday. She says remember your dad was out of work? I say yeah, she says is he back yet? No... duh! She says her name is Sue. FP. Fidgy pudding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills