Life's Truths

Sometimes I feel like crap. I may look happy for your sake of well-being, but it hadn't always been that way. I've been a pain in the waxy crack up whomever caused me trouble, pain, or suffering, giving little hope for those who do such as these. I used to administer revenge in a whole-heartedly ungrateful ball of crap thrown at you from all directions, anywhere, anytime. Life's a bitch. But I take that female dog and don't abuse it. I pet it now. Give food, water, and a daily walk. All of this from a symbolically speaking standpoint though. I don't even know how to function in a correct state of mind anymore. It's freaking almost 1 o' clock in the morning and I'm doing a DBQ for my first period class. AP World History is a tough elective to maintain on relatively positive institutions. It's all good though. Goodnight, world. Tomorrow starts today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Comments on The Boondocks Theme Song Meaning

Banalities and Other Trivial Things

RSD Tyler's True Motivation For Mastering Social Skills